Pesna.org recommends the following web resources related to the Macedonian cultural heritage:
- National Ensemble Tanec, the leading ensemble of traditional Macedonian folk dances and songs, since 1949.
- Folkloretanznoten / Mazedonisch, a great collection of folklore sheet music from many countries, by Martin Junghans and Jutta Weber-Karn.
- Macedonian folk songs with lyrics and sheet music, by Goce Mitrevski, PhD.
- Hopp-zwei-drei / Makedonien, another great collection of folklore sheet music from many countries, by Birgitt Karlson.
- Izvor Music, a website featuring books and Macedonian music, as well as great podcasts by David Bilides and Dragi Spasovski.
- The Endendijk Collection, an extensive collection of folklore music from Western Europe to Southern Asia, by Annemiek den Uijl and Peter Endendijk.
- Ohrid Summer Festival, Macedonia's biggest music and theatre event, since 1961.
Pesna.org thanks the following:
- Performers of Macedonian traditional folk music and everybody else participating in preserving the culture and tradition of our ancestors.
- You can see the list of translators in a separate page.
- Larry Weiner, for remastering and sharing some old Macedonian records (published under the Sperry label, volumes #39, #59, #60, as well as a number of 10in and 12in blue & red label singles).
- Photo credits are listed in the photo gallery page.